Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Well, another year has come and gone. It always amazes me how fast the years go by, especially the older I get. I know, everyone says that, but it's so true.

I have already started putting my seed lists together for the upcoming season. I have also secured another growing spot with friends of ours in Granby! A very large plot it is! It's an established garden with lots and lots of potential. By the way, if anyone is in need of manure, let me know. I have all you want at very reasonable prices. Actually, it's mostly a handling and delivery fee. Let me know how much you need and where you want it delivered!

Tami and I are also putting a product list together for the website this year. Please come by and do some shopping. You will love what we have to offer! We will have canned items, jellies, relish, pickles, crochete items baked goods and homemade breads and many other items!!

I'm still looking for more growing plots so, if you are nearby, let me know!!


Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment