Monday, September 26, 2011

Around the Funny Farm

WET, WET, WET. I know we didn't get the rain we were supposed to this past weekend but, the yard, chickens and firewood piles are still soaked. I mean soaked. Oh well. They tell me "that's New England". I suppose they are right.

My articles are beginning to crank out again and I've been working on a new venture that has begun to sprawl......  Web Content Writing.
That's right, web content writing. I have impressed myself {hahahaha}, and a few in the web industry so much with my website, and a few articles for my editors, that I have contracted a half a dozen or so customers for content on their websites! And I'm pushing for much, much more! Go figure?
SPREAD THE WORD, PLEASE!!!!

I'm still working gardens, and I'm about ready to put mine to bed for the winter{most of it anyway}. I've also mapped out spots for more blueberry and blackberry bushes for next spring. I can't wait. We got quite a few berrys this past season and as far as I'm concerned, there are never enough berrys for my appetite!

Hunting season is in full swing now and I will have a lot of deer to process. I don't know if I'm gonna go pheasant hunting this year or not. It's only been a few months since I lost my Shady and as much as I'll miss it, I don't know if I can get to the fields without her yet. Will have to wait and see.......
I'm not usually the mooshy type but, I MISS MY DOG.

OFF TO THE OUTDOORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment