Saturday, May 21, 2011

Getting Started

Hello everyone. Glad you found my blog.
I am very excited to finally have my web site and blog up and running. I am going to keep this first entry simple.
For those of you who have been to the website, I hope you like it! My dear friend Tina, from Insight Design Studios did an awsome job on it. I have had nothing but positive feedback, and I thank her so much for all the work she did. Especially dealing with me! I'm a guy who knows almost nothing about navigating around the internet, and she held my hand the whole way!

I will be attempting to make at least two entries a week. More in our slow season.

 I was way ahead of the game this spring as far as planting, tilling for customers and getting a new roof on the chicken coop and all new fencing for their yard. Not to mention starting a new field for myself in New Hartford at my son's place.
Then, last Sunday, the heavens began to open up! It has been raining all week, most of it heavy, with just a small break in the action Friday. Things are starting to dry out now so I should be back on track this week.

I want to also say congratulations to my dear childhood friend, Gail Mills. She won my first Weeks Outdoors raffle last week. She will be receiving a basket of fresh veggies from me in July!

I will be holding different raffles and contests periodically, so "like" my Weeks Outdoors page on facebook, and you could get in on things like that.

Thanks for being here, and I'll post again in a few days!

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment