Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blessings

There are many, many things in my life that I am grateful for. I talk to God on and off all day, every day, bringing him my problems and thanking him for my blessings.

At the end of the day I can't help but smile while looking up at the ceiling, thanking him yet again, for all my blessings. It's usually when things have settled down and I have time to clear my head.

I thank Him for the daily phone call from my daughter and grandkids. I thank Him for my son being safe and working, while living at my daughter's place with them. I thank Him for my son-in-law not being out to sea.  I thank Him for my Mom being right on the other side of the wall, in her side of my house. I thank Him for allowing me to help raise my sister's kids and being the one who tucks them in to bed every night.

I thank Him most of all for my beautiful, wonderful wife, sitting at my side.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment